ALLAH Wants You To Repent



ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY SAYS OH MY SLAVE!... If you were to sin against me? Harm me? Neglect me? For 10 years! 20 years! 30 years! 40 years! 50 years! 60 years!... Then one time in your life only once in your life you decided that I wanna make TAWBAH and you said... YA RABB... ALLAH! says YA ABDI what do you want?... And you say YA ALLAH forgive me... ALLAH! says my slave I have forgiven all your sins...

Is this not a RABB (God) who is worthy of worship? Does this ALLAH... Is he not worthy of being praised day and night?... How much love?... How much love does ALLAH have towards us?... How much love?... That ALLAH says do as you please as long as you come back to me with repentance and you don't associate partners with me, I WILL FORGIVE YOU!... This is ALLAH, my brothers and sisters... THIS IS ALLAH!...

ALLAH wants to hear your voice... Humble yourself before him... DO IT IN THE DARK... DO IT ON YOUR OWN... DO IT IN PUBLIC... IN WUDU... WITHOUT WUDU... Doesn't matter!... TURN TO ALLAH!... ALLAH WANTS TO HEAR YOUR VOICE... ALLAH already knows what you do in secret in the darkness... ALLAH already knows it anyway... But ALLAH WANTS TO HEAR YOUR VOICE... ALLAH wants to see you humble yourself before him... And that is why my brothers and sisters when you raise your hands and you say YA RABB!... OH ALLAH!... OH ALLAH!... ALLAH if you don't forgive me WHO'S GONNA FORGIVE ME?... WHO?... ALLAH if you don't have mercy upon me WHO'S GONNA HAVE MERCY UPON ME?... WHO?... ALLAH I KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR!... ALLAH if you don't open the door then WHO'S GONNA OPEN THE DOOR?... WHO?...

My brothers and sisters if you had the money of the world... Who can forgive your sins other than ALLAH?... WHO?... NO ONE EXCEPT HIM!...

Comments

  1. In surah 5:46-47 it writes THEREIN IS GUIDANCE. Furthermore, Allah instructs us to JUDGE (Present tense) by the gospel. Muhammad considered the Torah that existed in HIS time to be the word of God. So logically we should listen to Muhammad an look at the Bible-->
    John 14:16, “I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through the Son.” From this we know that Jesus is the only way. Jesus Forgives Everyone who Repents. AMEN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment