A Walk Alone In The Rain

It Has Been Raining For 2 Days... The Last Two Days When I Left The Workplace At 8:30 PM The Route Back To My Home It Was Raining... I Have Many Fears And Many Anxieties... I Am Scared Of The Rest Of My Life... I Think I Was Always Scared Of Growing Up... I Am Scared Of The Pain... But When It's Raining, And I Am Outside Under The POWERFUL, DARK SKY, All My Anxieties Are Gone... I Feel Like I Am The Only One Outside, And I Can Just Be Myself... I Love The Sound Of The Rain... I Love The Temperature, The Coldness And The Wetness Of Rain... I Love The Feeling Of Rain On My Skin... I Love Everything About The Rain...

I Just Love To Walk Alone In The Rain, With The Rain Drops Pouring Around... When It's Raining And I Am Outside, It's Just Me And The Rain... I Just Want To Walk Around Alone In The Rain In The Middle Of The Night... Walking Alone Is Not Difficult Even Its Better To Walk Alone And Let The Rain Wash Away All The Pain Of Yesterday...

Comments