My Father

There Are Not Enough Words I Can Say To Describe Just How Important My Father Was To Me...

My Father Was Special... My Father Was A Real Man... My Father Was Someone Who Always Tries To Do The Best He Can... My Father Was The Ultimate Gentleman... Who Supports Me As I Grow... My Father Was The Most Amazing Man That I Proud To Know... My Father Was A Person Who Was Loved And Kind... And Often He Knows What I Have In My Mind... My Father Was An Extraordinary Man... My Father Had A Heart Of Gold... My Father Was Everything To Me... My Father Taught Me Right From Wrong... My Father Taught Me To Face My Fears... My Father Was A Man Like No Other... My Father Loved Me Unconditionally...

My Father Didn't Tell Me How To Live... He Lived And Let Me Watch Him Do It... When I Close My Eyes I See My Father... When I Open My Eyes I Miss My Father...

Comments