There Are Moments In Life When You Want To Do Is Run Away From Life

My Life Felt Like One Big To-Do List... I Would Like To Run Away From My Current Situation, I'm Feeling... My Life Sucks... Maybe I Am Not Satisfied With My Current Job But Not Sure Whether I Will Be Happy In A New One Either... Therefore I Was Quiet Most Of The Time... I Just Think And Think And Think About It... I Just Stare And Stare... My Words Get Frozen Within My Lungs... I Want To Run Away From My Current Situation But Have No Where To Go... I Want To Run Away, But I Can't Do It... There Is No Light... There Is Simply No Escape... I Feel So Damn Empty And Out Of Place... I Hate The Nights Where I Feel So Hollow Inside... I Hate The Nights Where My Mind Wanders To The Unknown And All I Return With Is Sadness... No One Will Ever Understand The Hell I Feel In My Head... People Just Didn’t Get It, They Couldn’t Empathize Or Understand What I Was Going Through, What I Felt, What I Needed No Matter How Hard They Tried... I Feel Like So Depressed... I Am Over Stressed... I Just Want To Run Away From Everything, Run Away From Life... Sometimes, I Wish I Could Just Disappear From Life So That No One Can Ever Find Me... I Feel Like Life Is Too Difficult To Live Death Is Easy...

Comments